Melbourne, Victoria

Has anyone received anything back from clear cash?? I have been waiting days now???

I am thinking about taking legal action. This is rediculous!

Has my one got their money??!

What do I do???

I don't think this is very fair that we have no contact number, no responses no nothing! They have all my information including pictures and personal information. I can't believe I fell for such a trap! This has to be by far a scam scam scam scam????? Where's the help?

Who knows what they can do with all that information??? I cannot find one good review? Please someone help me

Review about: Personal Information.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Clear Cash?

Comments

Karly
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia #814581

I applied for a loan last Wednesday and due to my own fault was missing a few documents.Once that was all sorted I rang Monday and they told me I had been approved for $600.

They emailed me the documents I signed them and the cash was in this morning! So very shocked to see all these bad reviews!

From my own personal experience clear cash were fabulous!Sorry you had a bad experience :( but just letting you know my application was fine and have the money

sez
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia #786362

Hey, i was in the boat a few weeks ago so i sent them an email saying that i wothdraw my contract, which u can do as long as you havnt recieved any money.That covers your ***.

But after that i recieved an email a week later saying that they couldn't approve my loan and its all done.

Im Thinking the company went broke or something!