Has anyone received anything back from clear cash?? I have been waiting days now???
I am thinking about taking legal action. This is rediculous!
Has my one got their money??!
What do I do???
I don't think this is very fair that we have no contact number, no responses no nothing! They have all my information including pictures and personal information. I can't believe I fell for such a trap! This has to be by far a scam scam scam scam????? Where's the help?
Who knows what they can do with all that information??? I cannot find one good review? Please someone help me
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Personal Information
- Review category
- Cash Services
You May Also Like
- "After several months of back and forth with their customer service, I've still not received my payment, and was given the choice of either I can receive a new card..."
- "I went to the Walmart MoneyGram Website and tried to send around $20 to a friend in Serbia. After I filled everything out I got an email to call a..."
- "Bakit Ganito nangyari s padala k dapat Ito ang matanggap ng mom k P55275.00 pesos ang makuha lng Ng mother k s pinas at P50.002.00..yan ang recebo...from California & pinas..."
- "on 17/06/2012 i made an order to Sammy dress spending 251$ for 15 shoes and 6 dresses well is pretty reasonable prize to start my small new business so i..."
- "So I moved back home finding out my parents are with southern phone, they said they got a "good deal" $115 a month, for 5gig of internet, they have to..."
- "terrible online shopping experience i have even had! i order a dress and requested a custom size,but the dress that i have received isn't have the right size at all! also the..."
- "Verizon chatted me that i'd be able to return my droid turbo for a $650 credit toward a new phone. I have snap shots of the chat and the call..."
- "Energywise LED Solutions are very cheapED bulbs they are the cheapest quality bulbs!. I saw their bulbs online and thought of going ahead with it as it seem to be..."
- "Like thousands of other people £15 had been taken out of my account for 3 months before I'd noticed. This was because my wife purchased an item of clothing..."