1.7
Privacy and Data Security

Something is not right with this finance company, you apply for the loan with all your personal details and then it comes up stating they have to do a few additional checks and will get back to you in minutes, 1 weeks later nothing and my application has disappeared from the members login, I have had no response at all since I applied and you have all my personal details.What sort of business is this; I think ASIC needs to investigate this company....alarm bells are ringing!

Please go to another finance company these guy's are dodgy!and who knows what there doing with our personal details

This person wrote the review because of not as described at Clear Cash. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Clear Cash to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was applying and getting no response and have all my personal details. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Clear Cash and clear cash loan for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Clear Cash?

Comments

I applied for a loan with clear cash, gave them all my personal details and never heard from them again.I am more concerned about my bank details.

This people seemed very suspicious. Stay away guys and change Acc number if you gave them your Bank details. Forward a letter to ASIC. & ACCC like I did.

Another lender you should stay away from is Cigno.

This is a big time crook and a scam artist.Charging 200 - 240% interest on small loans.