Clear cash pissed customer

Has anyone received anything back from clear cash?? I have been waiting days now???

I am thinking about taking legal action. This is rediculous!

Has my one got their money??!

What do I do???

I don't think this is very fair that we have no contact number, no responses no nothing! They have all my information including pictures and personal information. I can't believe I fell for such a trap! This has to be by far a scam scam scam scam????? Where's the help?

Who knows what they can do with all that information??? I cannot find one good review? Please someone help me

review #476103
0 1 Helpful?
Had the same issue0 Comments2
Had an experience with Clear Cash?  Submit review about this company
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Karly

May 12, 2014 #814581 Brisbane, Queensland

I applied for a loan last Wednesday and due to my own fault was missing a few documents. Once that was all sorted I rang Monday and they told me I had been approved for $600. They emailed me the documents I signed them and the cash was in this morning! So very shocked to see all these bad reviews! From my own personal experience clear cash were fabulous! Sorry you had a bad experience :( but just letting you know my application was fine and have the money

0 0 Reply
sez

Feb 18, 2014 #786362 Sydney, New South Wales

Hey, i was in the boat a few weeks ago so i sent them an email saying that i wothdraw my contract, which u can do as long as you havnt recieved any money. That covers your ***. But after that i recieved an email a week later saying that they couldn't approve my loan and its all done. Im Thinking the company went broke or something!

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.