Clear cash pissed customer

Feb 17
review #476103

Has anyone received anything back from clear cash?? I have been waiting days now???

I am thinking about taking legal action. This is rediculous!

Has my one got their money??!

What do I do???

I don't think this is very fair that we have no contact number, no responses no nothing! They have all my information including pictures and personal information. I can't believe I fell for such a trap! This has to be by far a scam scam scam scam????? Where's the help?

Who knows what they can do with all that information??? I cannot find one good review? Please someone help me

64d86b8
Had an experience with Clear Cash?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
CAPTCHA
Karly

May 12 Brisbane, Queensland

I applied for a loan last Wednesday and due to my own fault was missing a few documents. Once that was all sorted I rang Monday and they told me I had been approved for $600. They emailed me the documents I signed them and the cash was in this morning! So very shocked to see all these bad reviews! From my own personal experience clear cash were fabulous! Sorry you had a bad experience :( but just letting you know my application was fine and have the money

0 0 Reply
sez

Feb 18 Sydney, New South Wales

Hey, i was in the boat a few weeks ago so i sent them an email saying that i wothdraw my contract, which u can do as long as you havnt recieved any money. That covers your ***. But after that i recieved an email a week later saying that they couldn't approve my loan and its all done. Im Thinking the company went broke or something!

0 0 Reply

×
You were reading a complaint about Clear Cash.
Filing a new complaint about
×